Instantly Ageless - 25 Vials / 50 Applications - 12 Boxes
Within 2 minutes, Instantly Ageless reduces the appearance of under-eye bags, fine lines, wrinkles and pores, and lasts 6 to 9 hours.
This specifically designed micro cream targets areas that have lost elasticity — revealing visibly toned, lifted skin.
Each vial should provide between 2 - 3 applications each.
APPLICATION TIPS FOR TARGET AREAS:
1. FOREHEAD WRINKLES
Lightly dab cream across the entire forehead, not just the areas with lines.
For an instant "brow lift," apply just above your natural eyebrow line.
3. HOODED EYES
Apply just below your natural eyebrow; do not apply on the movable eyelid.
4. UNDER-EYE BAGS & CROW'S FEET
Lightly dab cream on the entire under-eye area, from lower eyelashes to upper cheek, and inner to outer corners.
5. FACIAL PORES
Gently pat cream sparingly to target areas.
Reduce the appearance of under-eye bags immediately.
Visibly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Tighten, firm and lift the appearance of sagging skin.
Minimize the appearance of pores for a flawless finish.
▪ Use a moisturizer, then gently massage the packet to ensure ingredients are completely combined, as minor separation can naturally occur.
▪ For best results, use your ring finger, an eyeshadow sponge or brush and apply sparingly. Use less than a pea-sized amount.
▪ Once applied, remain expressionless until dry. Fanning the area helps speed up drying time.
▪ Remember, less is more.
▪ Once dry, check areas that you may have missed and lightly reapply.
▪ If there is white residue, you've applied too much. To correct, gently pat the white residue edges with a damp cotton swab.
▪ If applying foundation, use oil-free formulas and take care to minimize disturbing the area. For longer-lasting results, use alone or apply powder foundation.
▪ Practice! Just like all makeup application, practice makes perfect in creating a more beautiful you.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylexylglycerin, Yellow 5 (Cl 19140), Red 40 (Cl16035)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.